OFBJP family salutes his Excellency J.S. Mukul, Ambassador of India to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, who has been a part of Indian Foreign Service and a specialist in International Relations. His diplomatic career bought several accomplishments, involving both bilateral and multilateral diplomacy covering political/disarmament and economic-commercial work. His tenure as Ambassador of India to the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Permanent Representative to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague has been extremely valuable for which we thank him from the bottom of our heart. We are grateful to him for playing a vital role in Uniting PIO, OCI, and NRI community living in The Netherlands.
- Ambassador Mukul Ji ensured that every Indian Passenger was safe after the Brussels Terrorist Attack. He was in action at 3:00AM in the morning at Schiphol Airport with Head of counselor desk Shri Sanjeev Singh Ji.
- Ambassador Mukul Ji worked with late Smt. Sushma Swaraj Ji for getting OCI cards for 6th generation Hindustani Suriname friends.
- Ambassador Mukul Ji played an instrumental role with Ministry of External Affairs to launch finding the roots program for our Hindustani Suriname friends here in The Netherlands.
- Ambassador Mukul Ji helped OFBJP Netherlands to launch the first Chai pe Charcha in 2016 in Sheraton and launched the book The Modi Doctrine: New Paradigms in India’s Foreign Policy during first P Europe conference of OFBJP. He and his team contributed immensely to the first report released by OFBJP.
- First Joint Report with Indian Embassy: https://www.nicct.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2-Year-Completion-Report-Prime-Minister-Narendra-Modi-Government.pdf
It is Ambassadors like him who listened to the pain of the people and tried to bring reforms and changes which will live across multiple generations. We salute him for his hard work.