Vision: It is Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision to unite the entire Indian Diaspora across the world.
Indian Diaspora: The Indian diaspora in The Netherlands includes 30,000 Non resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and 2,50,000 Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
Indian community coming to the Netherlands come on merit based immigration.
OFBJP is proud of diaspora in The Netherlands:
– Most of them are known as ‘knowledge migrants (KNS)’ and Non criminal background
– Indian diaspora contributes to the Dutch Economy by paying tax, investing in houses in The Netherlands etc.
– Indian diaspora is extremely hard working.
– Indian diaspora demonstrates highest Indian values by truly respecting the Dutch Community.
Natural Integrator: The Indian Diaspora are INDIAN by Heart and GLOBAL by spirit hence they are natural Integrator. Indians from all religious backgrounds like Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Buddhists etc. are welcome here in The Netherlands.
OFBJP encourages everyone to stay connected to their roots and put sincere efforts to integrate and adapt. OFBJP is proud of the fact that the Indian community in The Netherlands proactively accept, respect and embrace the Dutch culture, customs and European values due to our own core beliefs. This has helped our social life and increased Indo-Dutch Friendship.
- जैसा देश वैसा भेश (Jaisa Des Waisa Bhes) which means “ When in the Rome, do as the Romans do”. OFBJP promotes to integrate with Dutch values, beliefs and behaviour.
- वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् (Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam )which means ” The world is one Family”. This is the core of every action of OFBJP.