Gelukkige Ouderen Goal: Gelukkige Ouderen based on the principle of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam which is a Sanskrit phrase, which means “the world is one family”
Sheela Vyas has helped to define the meaning of Family – ” The people who love you and give you energy” It can be a friend, neighbour, children, family members, past colleagues, teacher etc. For more information Click Here
- To promote Cultural Diversity & Generation Diversity to transform society to be more inclusive.
- To restore Indian-Dutch values of “ Old is Gold” and “Respect & Care for the Elderly”
- To improve the well–being and care for the Elderly living in Amstelveen thus creating more happy families.
- To support the Elderly Homes in Amstelveen
- To build a caring and loving society by inspiring people living in The Netherlands to contribute to looking after the Elderly.
Gelukkige Ouderen Program Team:
Core Team Members: Members involved since inception
Pratima Singh, Gireesh Kedar & Jayaprakash BK – Stichting OFBJP
Gerard Zwerver – Community Care
Anne Kaiser -Amstelveen Gementee
Frank Krishna – Saraswati Arts
Ryan Tewari – NICCT
Raja Raman – Shirdi Sai Samaj
Avi Sharma – Shiv Temple
Koesma Basdew & Sheela Vyas – GOPIO
Anita P. Sewsahai-Hanoeman – Stichting India Light
Vinay Kulkarni – Volunteer
Anna Berkum, Margreet Nugteren
Linda Zuidema, Marijke Terpstra & Amber Jongkind
Anja Ulkeman, Elena Nabatova & Caron Honold
Neetu Sethi, Rupina Katyal, Manninder Manu, Shivantika Srivastava, Sharyu Sadalge
Anke Bollen – International Yoga Day